Q-tips or cotton buds can no longer be subjected to cleaning the ears because it has over 10 make up uses.
- To get thicker lashes. If your lashes are scanty and you want them to be fuller, start by applying a coat of mascara then use a q-tip to apply some baby powder to the eyelashes. To finish seal it up with another coat of mascara to get full lashes.
- To adjust make-up to your preference or correct a mistake. The key is not to use it dry or to wet it with saliva or water. It works perfectly when you wrap a fast cleansing make up wipe around it to make it moist, remove the wipe and adjust your make up error as you please with the Q-tip. This can be used for reducing concealer around the brows, cleaning up mascara mistakes, correcting or adjusting eyeliner and eyeshadow.
- To curl your lashes. If you don't have a lash curler, you can use a q-tip to push your lashes in place. First, you apply two coats of mascara, then use the pressure of the middle of the q-tip to apply pressure to wet lashes. Hold till lashes get dried to achieved the curled position desired.
- To clean off excess nail polish. Applying coats of nail polish by yourself can be very challenging. We tend to apply nail polish to our skin giving it a rough appearance. Do not worry, dip a Q-tip into nail polish removing liquid and carefully clean off the excesses and all would be perfect.
- To pop a pimple. I know popping a pimple is very nasty, painful and sometimes it scars. The use of Q-tip and hot water makes it easier. First was your face with some hot water the use 2 Q-tips and press them against the zit towards each other. The content would be easily released.
- To avoid lipstick bleeding. People with v-shaped cupid bow like mine always experience lipstick bleeding. This can be avoided with q-tip and some translucent powder or highlighter whichever one that is preferred. Use the 1-tip to outline the lip with the powder or highlighter, it would help to define the lip line.
- To apply glue to false lashes. Q-tip is easier and better in applying glue to false lashes because it can control the amount being applied and it is very easier to get precision in application.
- To fix scuffs on patent accessories. We all love patent bags and shoes but patent materials get scuffed easily. You can use a q-tip dipped in nail polish removing liquid to rub the top of the scuff. It reduces its visibility.
- To fix a stuck zipper. Don't you just hate when your zipper gets stuck and you can't take the outfit off? I really hate moments like that. However, dip a q-tip into shampoo and run it across the jammed zipper. The shampoo acts as a lubricant that loosens the zipper.
- To create nail arts. This is my personal favourite because I love nail arts. Remove the wool from the straw-like plastic, dip plastic in nail polish to create polka-dots designs.
These are the first 10 uses of q-tips that came to my mind. Basic but extremely useful.
"Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality."- Dalai Lama