I see you are interested in learning more about me. Come right in.
My name is Bidemi Babatunde but everyone calls me Bibi. I am a Nigerian Christ amplifying and lifestyle blogger based in Toronto, Canada.
I work as a Communications and fundraising professional at a local Non-profit in Toronto. People say I lighten up every room so I like to think of myself as a burst of sunshine. I love food, I'm a very happy child of God and I'm not ashamed to say I have been saved by grace. Also, I don't condone any form of misogyny.
I love to talk about how much God loves everybody. Most of my posts will involve telling people that God is not angry with them. I also enjoy debunking the notion that paints God as the big man up there than grants your wishes and smashes you with a hammer when you mess up. God is an ever-loving father, his love is so fierce and thick. I am convinced that he is not angry with you, he doesn't care about anything you may have done in the past. All he needs is for you to accept his love. There is nothing you may have done or will do that can take his love away from you.
Are you looking to develop intimacy with God? You are in the right place!
Are you looking to learn how to lead your friends and family to Jesus? Come right in!
Are you looking to hear about how everyone in Christ will absolutely go to heaven? Make yourself at home!
Please feel free to email me at any time if you'd love to hear about the reckless love of Jesus or if you'd like me to discuss any topic through the lens of the love of God.
Thank you for being here, you are amazing!
Quick words of Affirmation before you leave:
Please, say these words out loud:
- God is not angry with me
- Jesus loves me
- There is nothing that can ever separate me from the love of God
- I am righteous because I am in Christ
- I have been blessed with all spiritual blessings
- The power of life and death is in my tongue, therefore, I speak life every time
- I have the power of the Holy Spirit in me, therefore, I live a life of unlimited possibilities
- The love of God has been poured into my heart, therefore, I can have a cordial relationship with all people
- I am the apple of God's eyes
- I have all it takes to live the life of an overcomer because I am in Christ.
With love so big,